Friday 10 January 2014

09th January

Today was a long. Largely because I was up at 0500 hours. Why because that's the ungodly hour I have to be up for work occasionally. I coped for most of the day on a diet of coffee, oh how I love coffee. I'm totally addicted to it but as far as addictions go I think coffee is the healthiest. After I finished work, I came back home and looked over the proposal for the next ASSEMBLE, there is a great selection for the next night and I'm really excited about the company we've chosen to work with Massive Owl, but I can't announce this until Monday so check out the ASSEMBLE blog for updates.

I've also started reading Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle. I've already Slaughterhouse Five and Breakfast of Champions. I love Vonnegut's bleak humour it's like someone has looked into the abyss and laughed. His work is a reminder of just how unfair and insane the world is and just what silly little apes are capable off.

No comments:

Post a Comment