Wednesday 1 January 2014

January 1st 2014

In an attempt to become a more disciplined writer I've decided to keep a daily journal, and I am defiantly going to do it every day, even if it kills me, which it probably will do. New year means new resolutions effectively a list of things I am going to try and do and almost defiantly fail at.  Number 1 was this blog, so so far so good...

The rest are writing and career goals, I also want to move out of Cheshire and into the big city (which big city I have no idea yet). The next couple of months are going to be busy for me, Writers LABB  the Liverpool based writing group I'm a member of have their second night in February, I've written a short play for it which will be performed on February 18th. Check out our really cool website here.

www.writerslabb.com

ASSEMBLE  the Manchester based theatre collective which I'm a producer will be having it's second event in February and for more details on ASSEMBLE and how to take part check out our blog. The deadline for submissions has been moved to the 8th January.

http://assembletheatre.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/2-getting-there-a-double-bill/

I'm also in a sketch show based on James Bond called Bondage and I'll post more information about that as and when it happens.

After all that is done with I'm going to start focusing on my first full length play "Removed and Destroyed" which is going into rehearsals in April. To keep up to date with it and the company check out their website.

http://www.theliontamerstheatre.co.uk/

Last night the NYE celebrations all proved to be a bit to exciting for me as I ended up having a nap on a sofa in the early hours of the morning.

I've also decided to not drink during January in an attempt to save money, lose weight and pray I'm not dependent on the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment