Saturday 16 August 2014

Edinburgh Fringe Diary Day 4 Thursday 14th

I woke up late on Thursday which isn't that surprising when you consider I didn't get home until after 5. My first job was to pick Oonagh up from the train station, Oonagh is staying with me for a few days and this was the first time she had seen me since in began. We went out and flyered as usual but we started late on in the day. Still we made a good go off it and somehow we managed to get an audience of over 40 which was great, I'm not sure how many off those people were the result of us flyering on that day, but they were a lovely crowd, looking at it now a few days later it may have been one of my best performances so far. Unfortunately at the time none of us were able to relax during the performance as a table of monumental twats had decided to take a seat around the corner from us and make as much noise as humanly possible, as it later turned out this was a bigger distraction for us as performers than it was for the audience, because of how the room is designed there impressions of Neanderthal Man were coming through to us on stage but a wall was bollocking much of their distractions out. After the gig we headed off to Pizza Hut I'll be honest we were hoping to run into George but alas he wasn't working still...Pizza is Pizza and you can't really argue with it I mean you can't you with any meal, they're not sentient.

No comments:

Post a Comment